Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

New Quilt


A new quilt project is born: In Memory of Grandma - called like that because the sketch has been designed during the last weeks of my grandma who died last week at the age of 97. The sketch shows a first idea: a mix of stars and hexagons in the colours of a sun rise.



And the first elements are already finished... I will work it in English paper piecing method, like that everything will fit very well together. Colours are not very bright as I did not have a good light today, but the I promise to upload a better foto as soon as the blocks are on my design wall.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hallo Petra,

    das wird ein wunderschöner Quilt.
    Klasse Farben.

    Liebe Grüße
    Manuela

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Der Quilt wird ein Traum.
    Ich bin gespannt.
    Liebe Grüße Und schöne Weihnachten.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    AntwortenLöschen